Saturday, February 7, 2009

Do your pigs run?

Good morning, readers

A few nights ago, Flora exhibited some very unusual behaviour. While out of her cage for some exercise, she began darting around our couch! And not just one circuit of the couch was completed; she ran around several times until I came to see what was happening. She had never exhibited this behaviour before and my boyfriend Gary and I were thoroughly amused. Her pads don't seem to be bothering her!

Have your pigs ever behaved this way?

Sincerely


Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any pigs running in my house... but I have a 20 months baby grils doing the same around the table in the living room :-)
    In my opinion it is just a behaviour to express hapiness (nothing serious... I hope)!
    Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you just refer to her as a pig. I think all animals need to release stress as we do, and like the hamster, who has a running ball or wheel to run on,they like to go a little nuts. My dog does the same thing, but he tears up the carpet a little more so its not as amusing when Barry has a fit.
    From: theskinnyonlinney (Em)

    ReplyDelete